12 March 2008

Mouse Killer

New Mouse with no tails.....

Mouse Kill By Mouse Killer


New Toys for Little Boy





Little Baby born as a mouse killer and kill mouse like nobody business. I don't know why he get excited when he see me and his dad use the mouse.

He have killed 2 mouse recently , 1 black and 1 white with long long tails. I believe that he may feel proud of himself. (Now the mouse become his new toys)

However, there is a mouse with no tail appear in my house and we always let the mouse climb very high that little Boy can't touch. But I believe Little boy will reach it as he grow taller and will add one more mouse for his collection. But i will try my best to protect New Mouse.......Hope it will last long.







2 comments:

Pauline said...

watch out when he plays with its long long tail. :D

Mui-Mui said...

Don't Worry, i throw the mouse already.hehe....