18 March 2008

General Housewife Life

yeah yeah....Happy 1st Anniversary for me as a full time General Housewife. Before that I am busy with my career...busy meeting target, prepare reports, customer appointments, entertain customers and so on. When I finished work, I become a good mom for my little boy and good wife for my hubby.
Since last March, I am full time General Housewife. At first, I feel so " SIOK", you can do what ever you like. No need to meet customers, no complaints, no meetings, no targets. I only need to take care little boy and husband. But this only last for few months, you know what i feel now??? Damm Bored to become a housewife.
Some of my friends really admire me can become full time housewife.YA! I think I will enjoy more if I have a maid to take care little boy and do housework, clean house and cook. Then my job is just shopping and " yam Cha" with friends, do facial, go to saloon and do some nail work.
But now, I have to do all housework, including cuci tandas, masak, cuci mangkuk, masak for little boy, mandi little boy and so on...a typical General Housewife job...
Dear my freind. Never think and plan to become housewife if you are having a good career. It will never be too late becoming a housewife after retirement, enjoy your career now.

No comments: