02 February 2010

Like & Dislike trip to Kudat

One thing that I like Kudat because I eat seafood with a cheap price. As usual, after visiting the dealer, we have lunch at Kudat Golf Club.
I didn't bring camera, so no photos to show in this blog. We ordered 5 big dishes- Ikan goreng putih (my favourite), butter prawn, Sayur Manis, Corn Soup & ginger Scallop, only RM90+++ Cheap Cheap Cheap right?
Thing that I dislike going Kudat is the 3 hours drive, spent 6 hours in car....dammm bored when you drive alone. I have to keep SLAP my face (like orang gila) on the way back to keep myself awake....expecially the weather is so HOT today, make me feel more sleepy.....and keep SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP myself...
Guess what, now I got fever, flu & sore throat.....
haiz...what to do, cantonese say " sau yen ching choi, tai yen siew joy".........

No comments: